Pipeline Transport – 2012: Diagnostics, Maintenance and Reconstruction
April 20, 2012, Marriott Moscow Royal Aurora
Supported by: TNK-BP
Sponsor: Herrenknecht AG, Kropotkin Engineering Plant
DON’T MISS A SPECIAL OFFER!
ONLY TILL March 31 – “EARLY BIRD” PRICE:
*All taxes are included. Special fee is available through March, 31, 2012. 1.04.2012 price will be increased on 200 €.
To register, please, contact Elena Konstantinova
Tel: +7 495 502-5433; + 7 495 778-9332
E-mail: [email protected]
AMONG 2012 SPEAKERS:
– Svyatoslav Timashev, Nobel Prize Winner, a Member of the International Meteorological Organization and the UN Department of Environmental Protection, Professor, Ural Federal University, Director, Science and Engineering Center, Ural Branch, Russian Academy of Sciences
– Nikolay Varlamov, President, VNIIST
– Alexander Deineko, Director, Pipe Industry Development Fund
– Alexey Serebryakov, First Deputy Head of Project Management Department, Gazprom
– Vladimir Mitsenko, Director Economic Office, EuRoPol GAZ s.a.
– Jerzy Winckowski, Director Equipment and Machines Office, EuRoPol GAZ s.a.
– Georgy Makarov, General Director, «VNIIST Institute», President’s Adviser, VNIIST
– Alexey Turbin, Director for External Relations, OMEGA (“AK Transneft”)
– Valery Surinovich, General Director, Ekspertservice, a member of the Expert Council of the Section of the main pipeline transport in the Committee on Transportation of the RF State Duma
– Vasily Anishchenko, Chief Engineer, Herrenknecht Tunnelservice Russia
– Tobias Walk, Director, Electrical Engineering, Automation & IT-Systems, ILF Consulting Engineers
– Peter Ladanyi, Regional Manager Industrial Services, TÜV Rheinland
– Jan F. Doddema, General Director, STOPAQ
– Andrey V. Korneev, Director, Center of Energy Security Problems at the Institute for the USA and Canadian Studies, Russian Academy of Sciences
– Representative, Gazprom VNIIGAZ
– Representative, Steklonit
– Mikhail V. Lisanov, Director of the Risk Analysis Department, Scientific Technical Center of Industrial Safety Problems Research
– Representative, Rosstandart*
– Representative, TNK-BP*
AMONG 2012 PARTICIPANTS:
Gazprom, TNK-BP, Surgutneftegas, Transpetrol, EuRoPol Gaz, Sibtransnefteproduct, Halliburton, VNIIST, Canusa CPS, Omega (AK Transneft), STOPAQ, TÜV International GmbH, Industrial Safety, Institute VNIIST, NPC Molniya, Flowserve, Rusvietpetro, Akzo Nobel, SRO NP Neftegazstroy, Pipe Industry Development Fund, Herrenknecht Tonnelservice, ILF Consulting Engineers, Stroytrubnadzor-Service, Industrial Safety, LatRosTrans, Brenntag Nederland B.V., GL Noble Denton, Operator Logistyczny Paliw Płynnych, TÜV SÜD Industrie Service GmbH, ChTPZ Engineering, Oil and Gas Systems, Steklonit and many others.
AMONG SYMSPOSIUM TOPICS
– Russian Pipe Industry Experience with Customs Union
– Quality Сontrol and Сomplex Diagnosis of Pipeline Transport Systems
– Predictive Maintenance – Key Technology for Pipeline Integrity and Safety Assurance
– Standardization and technical regulation in major pipeline transport
– Value Engineering Approach to increase Cost Efficiency
– State Subsidization of Innovative Pipeline Development in theUSAand Human Factor Consideration in Ensuring Industrial Safety
– Tariff Setting for Natural Gas Transportation Services in “Entry/Exit” System on the Polish Section of Yamal-Europe Natural Gas Pipeline Transit System
– Safety of Gas Transportation Through the Polish Section of Yamal-Europe Natural Gas Pipeline Transit System
– Conformity Сertification of Oil Rig Facilities, Cross Border Pipelines and Technologies
– Trenchless Construction Methods for Pipeline Subway Set Up When Passing Through the Barrier Using Trenchless Technology. The Advantages of Trenchless Method.FullRangeof Existing Technologies. Projects
– Innovative Solutions for Effective, Reliable and Safe Functioning of Pipeline Transport
Join the VIII International Technical Symposium “Pipeline Transport – 2012: Diagnostics, Maintenance and Reconstruction”!
Meet your peers, colleagues and business partners in the most encouraging atmosphere!